Dr. C. N. Patel has completed M. Pharm from L M College of Pharmacy, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in June 1990. He has completed his Ph. D. from HNGU, Patan in 2003.
He is with pharmacy profession since July 1990.
During this professional journey he served the following administrative work.
- Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan during Dec 2008 to 2012
- Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad since 2009
- Member and Executive council member, Gujarat state Pharmacy Council since Dec 2008
- Executive council member, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan since Dec, 2008
- Member, Board of Studies, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan
- Member, Board of Studies, Faculty of Pharmacy, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
- Member, Board of Studies, Faculty of Pharmacy, Saurastra University
- President, APTI, Gujarat state for last 3 years
- President, Mehsana Branch, Indian Pharmaceutical Association, for 2 years
- As a principal at G. M. Patel college of Pharmacy (diploma), Mehsana for 1.5 years
- As a Head, Department of Pharmachemistry, Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Ganpat Vidyanagar, Kherva for more than 5 years
- As a principal at Shri Sarvajanik Pharmacy college for 11 years
He has been serving as PCI Inspector since last many years
He has published more than hundred research papers in various national and international journals. He is a life member of IPA, IHPA, APTI and many more. He was nominated for best NSS programme officer at North Gujarat University level and recommended for “Indira Gandhi National NSS Award”.